Home Care Technology
Zero Computer Skills Needed
The GrandCare touchscreen is placed in the resident's home, and provides a full range of sensor monitoring capabilities, video chat, and a simple, intuitive interface for the resident to receive social interactions and cognitive assists.
The resident touches the Main Menu button to access all features and communications on the screen. When the GrandCare touchscreen is not in use, a continuous slideshow is displayed, much like a digital photo frame.
The content and buttons available on the Main Menu are specified by remote caregivers. Some available buttons include:
- Assessments - Multiple choice questions on health and lifestyle
- Brain Exercises - Fun and challenging trivia games
- Caller ID - A record of incoming video chat and telephone calls with images
- Calendar - Monthly or daily views for tracking appointments and events
- Games - Interactive games such as Solitaire, Checkers, and Tic-Tac-Toe
- Letters - Electronic letters between residents and caregivers
- Medication - View an interactive medication schedule with reminders
- Messages - Brief on screen messages that allow optional audio attachments
- Music Programs - Therapeutic streaming music in a wide variety of genres
- News - The latest news and local weather forecasts
- Photos - Browse photos shared by family and caregivers
- Websites - Caregiver-selected URLs designed to make viewing safe and easy
- Wellness - View wellness readings and access assessments
For a in home demonstration call Coker Day at (803) 356-4451 to schedule your appointment.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients by providing compassionate, dependable and reliable assistance